Acoustic Labs Audio EditorOverview
The Acoustic Labs Audio Editor is an easy-to-use, yet powerful, wave (WAV), MP3, WMA, OGG and PCM audio editor, player and recorder allowing users to open, edit, save and record audio files in any of these formats. The capabilities of the Audio Editor are perfect for creating and editing a variety of audio files and audio projects. Just some of the features of the Audio Editor include the ability to cut, copy, paste, amplify, mute, delete, reverse and apply effects to audio. All of these features and more are included at a lower price than competing audio editor software packages. The Acoustic Labs Audio Editor can also be used as an Audio Converter, allowing conversions Between all supported audio formats.
* Open, edit, record and save in wave (WAV), MP3, WMA, OGG and PCM audio file formats
* Razor sharp editing: Zoom in and edit at the sample level (less than a fraction of a millisecond)
* Supports better than CD quality audio playback and recording
* Easily convert between all supported audio file formats
* Tools: Cut, copy, paste, delete, volume adjust, fade, stretch, reverse and more
* Effects: Echo, delay, reverb, chorus, flange, 10 band Equalizer and pitch shift
* Full MP3, WMA and OGG tag editing support
* Multiple input/output audio device support
Fixed some bugs.